Rev Cheong Yew Kwong
July 28, 2019
Ways to Minister the Healing Power to You (Part 2)
The laying on of hands invokes the Law of Contact and Transmission. At the point of contact when hands are laid on the sick, the pastor and the sick person release their faith and believe the healing power is transmitted to effect a healing and a cure; both parties believe.
In the Bible, there is a story of the woman who suffered from an issue of blood (haemorrhage). It was she who pressed in to touch Jesus’ garment. Though it was not Jesus who laid hands on her, but she invoked the same principle of the Law of Contact and Transmission. And the healing power was transmitted into her body to effect a healing and a cure.
What did the woman do?
• She heard
• She said
• She pressed through the crowd and touched Jesus’s garment
• She felt she received the power and was healed
• Jesus felt the power flow out of Him
Invoking the Law of Contact and Transmission to the sick person:
• Must believe in the Name of Jesus that he or she will be healed.
• Must believe when hands are laid on you or in contact with the pastor who is anointed by the power of the Holy Ghost, you receive the divine healing power.
• After hands are laid or you come in contact with the healing power, you must believe you are healed
• You must believe you are recovering because you’re healed.
• You must give thanks because you have received the healing power from Jesus and you’re healed.
• Continue to give thanks regardless of any symptom because you believe you received from Jesus His divine healing power and you’re healed and recovering.